- May 18, 2010
- Posted by:
Contact:Natalia Martinez, Batanga, Inc.
(305) 476-2974 x238
The Batanga Radio App is now available for free at the Apple iTunes App Store
MIAMI, Florida – May 18, 2010 – Batanga.com, the leading online source for Latin music ten years running, today announced the availability of a free app for the iPhone and iTouch. The new app is fully integrated with Batanga’s online radio platform, allowing users to listen to their existing personalized or favorite radio stations as well as build new ones on their iPhone or iTouch.
“The Batanga Radio App provides iPhone and iTouch users with the largest and most extensive catalog of Latin music available”, said Batanga, Inc. Chairman and CEO, Rafael Urbina. “The launch of the Batanga Radio App provides U.S. Hispanics with the first-ever Latin focused radio app and instantly allows them to enjoy thousands of songs that could not be found on any other streaming radio application.”
Built with all of the same functionalities featured on the Batanga.com radio platform, users will have the ability to bookmark favorite songs or artists, skip thorough songs, buy and share music directly from their iPhone and iTouch. In addition, the fast-build feature will automatically create personalized stations based on users’ favorite songs and artists. Each time a user logs onto Batanga whether online or on the app, it will recognize the users’ history and activities.
“iPhone users are just as excited about the Batanga Radio App as we are. The feedback has been overwhelmingly positive and passionate. Users are discovering Latin music like never before”, said Urbina.
With the Batanga Radio App you can:
- Listen, for free, to our exclusive radio stations, containing the largest selection of Latin music by genre, by mood or by your favorite artists.
- Create your very own radio stations and share them with your friends via Twitter, Facebook or email. There are more than 100,000 songs to choose from.
- Customize your radio station according to your mood or your location (your city).
- Add photos to customize your profile image or avatar.
- Plus, Batanga Radio is totally integrated with Batanga.com, so whether you created your station while online or on your iPhone, you will be able to listen from anywhere: your iPhone, iTouch, or online.
To download the application, users may visit Apple’s iTunes Store. More information about the application, which is also compatible with the iPod touch, can be found at http://community.batanga.com/new-batanga-app-for-iphone-ipad-or-ipod-touch/.
About Batanga, Inc.
Batanga, Inc., is the leading U.S. Hispanic-focused online media company. The Batanga Network reaches the most U.S. Hispanics online, across all categories and all demographics. Utilizing market exclusive targeting technologies, the network effectively aggregates and delivers online audiences within culturally relevant online environments. Batanga.com, one of its premier online destinations, has consistently been one of the top online destinations for U.S. Hispanics over the past ten years. Batanga, Inc. maintains offices in Miami, New York and Mexico City. For more information visit batanganetwork.com