H.I.G. Growth Partners News
Lancope to Discuss "Branch Office / Remote Store Visibility with NetFlow"
ATLANTA, GA - October 25, 2010 - Lancope, Inc., the leader in NetFlow™ collection and analysis and the provider of the StealthWatch® System for flow-based network performance and security monitoring, today announced that a live Webinar entitled “Branch Office / Remote Store Visibility with NetFlow.” Lancope CTO Adam Powers will lead the Webinar on Thursday, October 28, at 11 a.m. ET. Register for this free event at http://www2.lancope.com/remote-store-visibility-with-netflow-webinar.
Fully-meshed MPLS networks are great for network operations but leave network security teams scrambling to regain the visibility needed to monitor remote site locations - and to do it cost-effectively!
Deploying IDS/IPS or host agents on every host at each remote site is cost-prohibitive and an administrative nightmare. Signature updates and time-consuming host agent management can even degrade network performance. Join Lancope for this complimentary webinar to discover how administrators can use NetFlow to gain enterprise-wide visibility into all host behaviors and activity on the network without signature updates or ongoing tuning.
WHO:Adam Powers, CTO, Lancope, Inc.
WHAT:“Branch Office / Remote Store Visibility with NetFlow”
WHEN:Thursday, October 28, 2010, 11 a.m. ET / 8 a.m. PT
Attendees will learn how to:
- Gain real-time visibility of security posture anywhere on the network
- Monitor high-speed, highly segmented and highly meshed networks
- Regain network visibility lost through MPLS migrations
- Reduce cost of network and security management
- Close network security gaps
- Pro-actively monitor for threats impacting network performance and application availability